www.office.com/setup Blogs: The OneNote program comes as part of the Microsoft Office software package. Using OneNote, you can post text entered into the program directly to a blog that you own or have access to. OneNote allows you to publish your notes to multiple blogging platforms such as Blogger, TypePad and WordPress. You can also publish your notes to self-hosted blogs that are installed on a domain name that you own. In order to post the text entered into OneNote to your blog, you must set up the blog in Microsoft Word.
Things You'll Need
Microsoft Office Word
- Open the OneNote document that you wish to publish. Drag your cursor over the portion of the OneNote text that you would like to publish to highlight it.
- Click the "File" button in the upper-left corner of the OneNote window. Highlight the "Send To" option in the drop-down menu that appears. Select "Blog" in the menu that appears to the right. The Microsoft Word program will open.
- Click on the "Register Now" button when the "Register a Blog Account" window pops up. Click "Choose your blog provider" and select the type of blog you would like to publish your OneNote text to from the drop-down menu. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- Enter the URL of your blog if requested by Microsoft Word. Type in the username and password that you use to log in to your blog. Check the "Remember Password" box if you would like to avoid being prompted to reenter your password in the future. Click the "OK" button to proceed.
- Select whether you would like to publish images from OneNote to your blog in the "Picture Options" screen that appears. Enter the URL of the location on your blog that you would like these images to be stored if you choose to publish images. Click "OK" and your blog account will be set up for use with OneNote and Word.
- Click the "Publish" icon in the upper-left corner of the Microsoft Word window. Select "Publish" from the drop-down menu that appears. Your OneNote text will now be published to your blog via Microsoft Word.
Original Post: http://www.ehow.com/how_7413954_publish-onenote.html